When Developement Meets SEO
In a world where content still be king, we wanted to help content writers, editors, journalists and SEOs to get better rankings on search engines.
For today’s most ranked content, correlations between words, concepts and topics are more important than ever. But this kind of “correlations research” takes away a lot of time.
That’s how we came up with a simple idea: we wanted to automate semantic related keyword research and make it easy for everyone to do it with just a few clicks.
That’s how we gave birth to Keys4Up, a new related keywords research tool that will make it very easy to get related keywords for any topic or niche market.
As you may know not only content is important for high rankings on search engines, but what is even more important is how content is written.
This means that search engines scan your content in search for related words, concepts, proof terms and semantic correlations that will disambiguate and give more power to the content itself, from a search engine perspective.
This new kind of content based “keyword research”, that is actually related topics and semantic keyword research, it’s hard to do, and takes it away a lot of time.
We wanted to automate all those tasks, and help copywriters and SEOs professionals to find related keywords easily. That’s how we created Keys4Up.
Keys4Up – Keyword Research Made Easy
The importance of related keywords in your content is today more important than ever.
Both Searchmetrics and Moz agree on the fact that correlation between keywords and topics is one of today’s search engines (Google) most important ranking factors.
Searchmetrics analyzed the first 30 ranked websites, for hundreds of thousands of search queries on Google.
They came up with the major 2015 ranking factors, that helps websites rank higher against competitors.
Among others, the ones listed below are the most important content related ranking factors that Searchmetrics highlighted with their comprehensive study.
- – Keywords in body (10x repetitions in whole page in google’s top 10)
- – Related terms are very important (semantic density / relevance of text)
- – Lists and bulleted lists (47% in top 10, avg max 13 bullets in a list)
- – Content readability (flesch readability) (76% in google’s top 10)
- – The use of related keywords in content are important
- – Natural incorporation of proof terms in content (78% in google’s top 10)
- – Natural incorporation of relevant terms in content (53% google’s in top 10)
We wanted Keys4Up to automate many of those processes. We wanted to automate as much as possible all this hard research for related keywords and topics.
Keys4Up does not help you doing “classical keyword research” (the one you do with Google Keyword Planner, Semrush and other similar tools).
With Keys4Up we automated the keyword research for copywriters, journalists and SEOs that need suggestions or semantically related terms for the topic they are writing about. Those words that will help write better more relevant content that ranks higher on search engines.
Here’s what you can do with Keys4Up:
- 1) Find relevant keywords for your content,
- 2) Easily export your data to CSV,
- 3) Search again to refine results,
- 4) Use keywords to write better content,
- 5) Make your content more relevant for search engines.